Vacation House Check Request

Please enter your request for a vacation house watch in the boxes below.  This page is only monitored M-F during business hours. Once you submit your request, our staff will disseminate it to our Patrol Division.  If you have an emergency, please call 911 or our non-emergency number at 816-969-7390.  If you prefer to leave your housewatch information over the phone or have a question, you can call 816-969-1770.

Vacation House Check Request Form