Procurement and Contract Services provides centralized procurement of goods and services for City departments. We strive to accomplish the following:
- Direct the competitive procurement of professional services, equipment, and other commodities, as needed.
- Establish contracts to provide an immediate and uninterrupted source of service and supplies.
- Materials management and surplus property disposal.
- Centralized filing system of all bid and related legal documents.
- Maintain updated documentation and other reference materials for City departmental use.
- Actively participate in cooperative purchasing with other cities and the State of Missouri in an effort to obtain volume pricing and eliminate duplication of effort on common purchases.