Jackson County issued a Stay-At-Home Executive Order requiring residents to stay at home except to obtain or provide essential services. Effective 12:01 a.m., March 24 through April 24. Stay up to date on local information at cityofLS.net/coronavirus.

Police Department Permits

Permits from the Police Department are required for a variety of things; such as:

  1. Residential and Business Alarms
  2. Block Parties / Road Closures
  3. Alcohol Sales
  4. Parades
  5. Peddlers / Solicitors
  6. Private Security Officers
  7. Noise Waivers / Requests for variances

The tabs to the left contain information about each of the various types of permits, costs and the process for obtaining each one.