The Lee’s Summit Municipal Court is closed to the public at this time.
All dockets through the date of December 31, 2020, are being held virtual via WebEx.
The Lee’s Summit Municipal Division is open by appointment only. The court must adhere to the 16th Judicial Circuit Court Order 2020-016 dated November 18, 2020. The citizens/court customers and court employees must feel confident that their safety, health and welfare remain our utmost concern. The court will closely monitor local circumstances and conditions before any movement to a higher phase takes place. Currently, the Lee’s Summit Municipal Division is in Phase 1 of the Missouri Supreme Court Operational Directive.
- At this time all in-person hearings are suspended by Administrative Order 016; if your case is scheduled for a November or December court date, contact the court immediately by email at LSMCVirtualDocket@cityofls.net or 816.969.1150 or 816.969.1160 and provide your name, citation number, email address, current mailing address and telephone number and you will be added to the virtual docket. If you do not have an email address court staff will provide you telephone logon information.
- For Lee’s Summit Prosecuting Attorney matters, please contact the prosecutor at 816.969.1420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attorneys: If you have worked out a plea agreement with the Prosecutor and your case requires a plea hearing before the judge; please request a virtual plea hearing through WebEx by emailing the court at LSMCVirtualDocket@cityofls.net All other Plea Agreements and payments may be handled online.
- Defendants: If an attorney represents you, please contact your attorney for information about your case.
- If you are scheduled to meet with a Probation Officer, please contact the Lee’s Summit Probation Office at 816.969.1167 or 816.969.1168 or email email@example.com
- The Court may be reached by telephone at 816.969.1150 during the hours of 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; calls during the remainder of the business day will be routed to the Court Administrator.
If you are scheduled for court during the month of November or December 2020, contact the court @ LSMCVirtualDocket@cityofls.net or call 816.969.1150 or 816.969.1160 and provide an email address in order to receive an invite to the virtual docket. If you do not have an email address, court staff will provide you telephone logon information. You may email the court at LSCourt@cityofls.net or telephone the court between 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with any court questions or needs. If you cannot conduct your court business via email or telephone, the court will schedule an appointment for you to come in to conduct your business. Please call one of the above-mentioned numbers to schedule your appointment.
If your citation is payable and you would like to plead guilty and satisfy your fine and court costs due; payment may be made through Plead and Pay at courts.mo > Case.Net > Plead and Pay.
At this time all Lee’s Summit Municipal Division 243/263 Dockets are being held via WebEx. If your case is scheduled for the month of November or December 2020, you will receive an email invitation to the virtual court docket. The court and prosecutor are encouraging you to contact the prosecutor in an effort to reach plea agreements in your pending cases. If you have a plea agreement with the prosecutor that requires a court appearance, please request a virtual plea hearing through WebEx, by emailing the court at LSMCVirtualDocket@cityofls.net