Customers are able to pay their bill online. It's a faster, easier and more convenient customer experience. Customers who currently have an account on Utility LINK will need to create an account via the Paymentus customer portal to access all system features.
Other forms of payment will continue to be available including cash, check, credit and debit card in-person or by mail, and online bank pay from a checking or savings account. A $2.95 fee will apply to credit and debit card payments. This fee is assessed and collected by our third-party vendor.
Make a Payment
Online Payment Features:
- View and pay multiple accounts at one time
- Access to payment history and consumption information
- Ability to save payment information
- Paperless billing
- Schedule automatic payments via a checking account or credit card
- Payments by phone
- “Pay Now” for quick payment without the need to create an account
Automated Phone Payment System
The new payment platform provides customers the ability to make a payment by phone with a credit card, debit card or e-check.