As of May 19, customers will have access to UtilityPay, a new online bill payment system. The new system will offer a faster, easier and more convenient customer experience. UtilityPay will replace Utility LINK, the former online payment solution. Customers who currently have an account on Utility LINK will need to create an account via the UtilityPay customer portal to access all system features.
Other forms of payment will continue to be available including cash, check, credit and debit card in-person or by mail, and online bank pay from a checking or savings account. A $2.95 fee will apply to credit and debit card payments. This fee is assessed and collected by our third-party vendor.
- View and pay multiple accounts at one time
- Access to payment history and consumption information
- Ability to save payment information
- Paperless billing
- Schedule automatic payments via a checking account or credit card
- Payments by phone
- “Pay Now” for quick payment without the need to create an account
Automated Phone Payment System
The new payment platform provides customers the ability to make a payment by phone with a credit card, debit card or e-check.