Legacy Park Amphitheater Announces Six Summer Concerts!
The Legacy Park Amphitheater (LPA) summer season has been announced by Lee's Summit Parks & Recreation (LSPR). There will be six acts on the bill, each paying homage to a genre or legendary performers. The Blues Festival will kick off the 2023 season on June 10.
Calendar of Events for Outdoor Concerts
- June 10 at 7 p.m., Blues Fest will showcase the musical talents of Jason Vivone, Nick Schnebelen, and Orphan Jon and the Abandoned, thanks to funding from the Missouri Arts Council. There will not be a cover charge for this night of heartfelt music.
- July 14 at 7 p.m., enjoy the sounds of the islands at Jamaican Jam with Jah Lion and AZ-One, performing many fan favorites at this FREE concert.
- July 28 at 7 p.m., tune in to see and hear tributes to some of country music's most legendary female performers by the Queens of Country. Early bird tickets are $15.
- August 4 at 7:00 p.m., discover The Phil Collins Experience, with Terry Adams Jr. performing many of Phil Collins' greatest hits. Early bird tickets are $15.
- August 18 at 7 p.m., for thirty years, the band Hotel California has been captivating audiences around the world with their tribute to The Eagles. Early bird tickets are $25.
- September 16 at 7 p.m., Revelation, a Journey tribute band with an intense sound will entertain the audience at the LPA. Early bird tickets are $15.
Tickets for all events can be purchased online at RockTheAmp.net. Tickets may also be purchased at the box office the day of the event.
Concessions will be available for purchase, as well as additional food and beverage vendors on-site for selected events. No pets or outside food and beverage are allowed, with the exception of one sealed water bottle per person or one empty plastic tumbler (cold water is available inside the facility). For a full list of rules, visit www.rocktheamp.net.
Legacy Park Amphitheater is located just south of the J. Thomas Lovell Community Center (897 NE Bluestem Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64086). For additional information, a list of upcoming events, or information about renting the facility, visit rocktheamp.net.