Arts Week Calendar
Events are currently being added to the calendar for this year's Arts Week which will be available and promoted through Visit Lee's Summit. Be sure to check back in the coming weeks to see all the exciting activities hosted by our creative community. Sign up to join the Lee's Summit Arts Week newsletter to receive notifications of when the calendar is released and to stay on top of all the Arts Week excitement.
How to Participate as an Artist or Organization
Step One: Plan Your Event
Plan your event for the week of October 13 – October 22 during Lee’s Summit Arts Week.
Don’t forget think about:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Implementation Plan
- Target Audience
Step Two: Become an Official Participant
- Fill out the form below to tell us about your event.
Step Three: Promote Your Event and Lee's Summit Arts Week
- Review the submission guidelines below and add your event to Lee's Summit Arts Week
- Once your event is reviewed, approved and added to the Arts Week event page and calendar, add the Arts Week logo to your promotional materials
- Make sure you are signed up to receive Cultural Arts Division updates and promotions.
Step Four: Go Create!
- Promote Arts Week when you share your event & we’ll do the same!
Submission an Arts Week Event
- Listings must have an arts or cultural component to be included.
- Submissions can be made by artists, community groups, nonprofit organizations or businesses.
- Location: Events must take place in Lee’s Summit, MO.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event’s start date – or sooner if possible. Your events can be edited as desired.
- Public Events: We only accept events that are open to the public. Private/invitation-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1.5 megabyte with a required minimum size of 400 x 400 pixels.
The City of Lee’s Summit Cultural Arts Division and Visit Lee's Summit reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly with any questions by calling 816-969-1032.
If you are ready to submit your Arts Week event for review, click below to get started. We recommend that you have your a description of your event along with your organization's high-resolution logo and event promotional image ready for upload prior to starting your submission form.
Event Submission Form