Mandatory Court Appearance
- Assault/Domestic Violence violations
- Codes violations
- Drug & Alcohol violations
- General ordinance violations
- Driving while suspended/revoked
- Fleeing/eluding police officer
- Speeding – 26+ mph over
- Any violation involving an accident
Please contact the court for information about additional violations requiring a court appearance.
Violations Payable Out of Court
Those violations listed on the Fine Schedule for Municipal Offenses are payable through the Violations Bureau if paid prior to the scheduled court date by one of the following payment methods: Plead and Pay, TrafficPayment.com, by mail or in-person with the Court.
Uniform Municipal Fine Schedule
Any violation involving an accident, alcohol or drugs, require a court appearance.