Public Records Request

Public records requests can be made for existing records; reports or summaries will not be created. To keep your costs down, please be as specific as possible, include dates, departments, projects, etc. If you believe your request serves the public interest, and is not just for personal or commercial interest, you may ask that the fees be waived. A request to waive the fees must include how the information will be used and why that use is in the public interest. 

To submit an online public records request, please complete the form below. You may also print the public records request form and return it to City Hall.

Note: This form is for a Public Records Request and will be submitted to the City Clerk. For Police Records (to include crash reports), please submit a Records Disclosure Request. For Court Records, please submit an Court Copy Request. For Court Attorney Discovery Request, please submit a Court Discovery Form.