Procurement and Contract Services Division
The mission of the procurement operation is to provide innovation, value and cost effective solutions with integrity while preserving the public trust.
To be knowledgeable dynamic procurement leaders committed to those we serve.
- Customer Relationships
- Empowerment of staff
- Ethical Behavior
The Procurement and Contract Services Division provides centralized procurement of goods and services to City departments. We accomplish the following:
- Direct the procurement of all major construction projects, professional services, equipment, and other commodities as needed.
- Establish contracts to provide an immediate and uninterrupted source of supplies.
- Materials management and surplus property disposal.
- Centralized filing system of all bid and related legal documents.
- Maintain updated catalog library, and other reference materials for City Departmental use.
- Actively participate in cooperative purchasing with other cities and the State of Missouri in an effort to obtain volume pricing and eliminate duplication of effort on common purchases.
Procurement Staff Assignments
Procurement Staff is assigned specific departments and manage commodities city wide.
Click Here to view Staff Assignments.
The City welcomes all vendors interested in doing business with us.
Click Here to complete a vendor registration.
The Procurement and Contract Services Division handles all bids for the City.
Our bid opportunities can be accessed in two separate locations:
Click Here for current opportunities on our home page.
Click Here for current opportunities on Public Purchase.
Click here for Yearly Contracts.
Doing Business with the City
Click Here to view a list of resources.