601 SW Jefferson St
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
| Park Ordinances & Rules
5:00am - 11:00pm
Lee’s Summit’s oldest park is located at Blue Parkway and Jefferson Street. It is 17.9-acres in size and has one picnic shelter with tables, Summit Waves and Harris Park Community Center within walking distance, .35-mile trail and a large playground area. This park was donated to the city by several citizens in 1918, but it has been a park for as long as LS has been a city.
The municipal pool was built in 1971 and renovated into Summit Waves in 2008. Summit Waves has a lap pool, children's play area, two water slides, a 904-foot action river, a concession stand and a LSPR’s new wave pool.
Harris Park Community Center, formerly LS Recreation Center, was built in 1992 and renovated in 2008. HPCC has 6 volleyball courts, 3 basketball courts and 2 meeting rooms. HPCC is also home to Camp Summit in the summer months for 600 children.