Harris Park Community Center
Open Gym: Mon-Fri; 9:00AM-5:00PM
Sat/Sun; Call for times
New in 2017!
Beginning January 1, 2017 Harris Park CC will offer membership options to the facility and expanding operating hours to begin at 9:00am.
Membership options will include:
(Res) = Resident (Non Res) = Non-Resident
HPCC Annual $150 (Res) $185 (Non Res)
HPCC Monthly Flex $12.50/mo (Res) $15.42/mo (Non Res)
$25 Enrollment Fee
HPCC 90 Day $95 (Res) $118 (Non Res)
LSPR Annual Passport (Res) $240 (Non Res) $300
LSPR Monthly Flex Passport (Res)$20/mo (Non Res) $25/mo
$25 Enrollment Fee
Harris Park Community Center Rules and Etiquette
The following are NOT ALLOWED in Harris Park Community Center
- CHEWING GUM.
- Inappropriate footwear or excessively dirty footwear (See #1 under “General Rules”).
- Inappropriate attire.
- Abusive or profane language.
- Rough-housing or horseplay.
- Smokeless tobacco or smoking inside. This is a tobacco-free facility. (For designated outdoor smoking areas, inquire at welcome desk.)
- Use of any electronic, mechanical, manual, electric, digital, voltaic or other devices, instrument or means capable of recording, producing, duplicating, reproducing, storing, copying, transmitting or displaying any visual, video, photographic, electronic, digital, recorded, or other visual image, picture, or representation, including but not limited to any camera, photographic camera, video camera, fiber optic camera, motion picture camera, television camera, camcorder, videotaping device, or camera cell phone, in any restroom, locker room, lavatory, bathroom, shower facility, or dressing room, in any building owned, leased to, or under the control of the Parks Department in order to protect the privacy of our patrons.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear NON-MARKING SOLED SHOES. Proper, clean footwear is required. 2. Demonstrate respect for yourself, other patrons, staff, and property while enjoying the facility.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult age 16 or older at all times.
- Food & drinks are allowed in the vending/lobby area only. Water with a lid is allowed outside of the vending/lobby area.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 and over) at all times.
- Children are restricted to court area of their supervisor.
- One goal will be available for open shooting at all times. Game play (i.e., 3 on 3, P-I-G, knockout) is not allowed on that basket.
- All other goals may be used for game play and will remain at regulation height.
- If patrons are waiting for court time, all games are limited to 10 minutes and the winning team can stay for 2 consecutive games.
- Ask staff for assistance with volleyball equipment.
- Patrons who violate any rules/regulations of HPCC will be asked to leave. If the request is refused, the LSPD will be called and trespassing charges will be filed.
This facility is great for basketball, pickleball, volleyball and walking. Instructor-led fitness classes are offered in the gym and/or the classrooms providing another fitness opportunity.
"Harris Park Community Center Fitness Membership"
SilverSneaker and Prime Memberships are all accepted at HPCC!
Monthly memberships are withdrawn from checking accounts on the 15th of each month. An enrollment fee and a voided check (no starter checks) are required at the time of registration, as well as the first months dues. Monthly membership fees are not prorated and are priced for the month you join. All fees are priced for individuals ages 4 and over. Children 3 and under are free. Please call in advance for more information regarding our memberships options 816-969-1540.
|LS Resident Discount Rate
||$12.50 / Month
||$15.42 / Month
||$25/ 1x fee
"LS Passport- ONE Membership, THREE facilities."
"Harris Park Community Center Schedules"
Pickleball: Monday - Friday; 9:00am - 1:00pm
(NO pickleball hours available on the weekends)
Volleyball/Basketball: Monday - Friday; 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Weekends vary call 816-969-1540 for availability)
Walking: Information coming soon
Group Exercise Schedule
Click here for descriptions of Group Exercise Classes!
Important Note: Beginning in the middle of May through the middle of August, Harris Park Community Center will not have any daytime operating hours Monday-Friday 6:00am-6:30pm. To check availability on evenings and weekends please call in advance 816-969-1540.