Harris Park Community Center
Ball time: Mon-Fri; 3:00-6:00PM
Open Gym: Sat/Sun; Call for times
Harris Park CC gym will be closed due to floor resurfacing 12/19 - 12/23
Harris Park CC will be closed 12/24, 12/25 and 12/31
Harris Park Community Center Entry Fees
||Res. Discount Rate
|Open Gym Time
($30 for 10 visits)
Click here to view availability
Harris Park Community Center Rules and Etiquette
The following are NOT ALLOWED in Harris Park Community Center
- CHEWING GUM.
- Inappropriate footwear or excessively dirty footwear (See #1 under “General Rules”).
- Inappropriate attire.
- Abusive or profane language.
- Rough-housing or horseplay.
- Smokeless tobacco or smoking inside. This is a tobacco-free facility. (For designated outdoor smoking areas, inquire at welcome desk.)
- Use of any electronic, mechanical, manual, electric, digital, voltaic or other devices, instrument or means capable of recording, producing, duplicating, reproducing, storing, copying, transmitting or displaying any visual, video, photographic, electronic, digital, recorded, or other visual image, picture, or representation, including but not limited to any camera, photographic camera, video camera, fiber optic camera, motion picture camera, television camera, camcorder, videotaping device, or camera cell phone, in any restroom, locker room, lavatory, bathroom, shower facility, or dressing room, in any building owned, leased to, or under the control of the Parks Department in order to protect the privacy of our patrons.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear NON-MARKING SOLED SHOES. Proper, clean footwear is required. 2. Demonstrate respect for yourself, other patrons, staff, and property while enjoying the facility.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult age 16 or older at all times.
- Food & drinks are allowed in the vending/lobby area only. Water with a lid is allowed outside of the vending/lobby area.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 and over) at all times.
- Children are restricted to court area of their supervisor.
- One goal will be available for open shooting at all times. Game play (i.e., 3 on 3, P-I-G, knockout) is not allowed on that basket.
- All other goals may be used for game play and will remain at regulation height.
- If patrons are waiting for court time, all games are limited to 10 minutes and the winning team can stay for 2 consecutive games.
- Ask staff for assistance with volleyball equipment.
- Patrons who violate any rules/regulations of HPCC will be asked to leave. If the request is refused, the LSPD will be called and trespassing charges will be filed.