Jackson County Health Department
The Jackson County Health Department is providing free testing for asymptomatic and symptomatic persons. This is NOT a test to detect if you've ever been exposed to COVID-19.
- Do not need to be a resident.
- Clinics run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or while supplies last.
- Questions? Call 816.404.6416.
There are no testing sites available at this time.
Truman Medical Center
Truman Medical Center is providing testing for persons experiencing at least one COVID-19 symptom at both hospital locations. Call 816.404.CARE (2273) to speak with a nurse to determine if your symptoms qualify. For any person's first COVID-19 test, there is no charge.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - noon Saturday
Truman Medical Center Lakewood
7900 Lee's Summit Road
TMC Hospital Hill
Kansas City Health Department
The Kansas City Health Department is providing free testing for asymptomatic and symptomatic persons.
- Appointments recommended
- Must be a resident of KCMO, Jackson or Clay counties
- Must be at least seven years old
- Do not need symptoms to be tested
testing dates & locations
CVS COVID-19 Testing
CVC Minute Clinics are providing COVID-19 testing.
Make an Appointment