Home button
Site map button
Assessibility logo
Email button
FAQ button
Font Size
Small font
Medium font
Large font
816 969-1200
Floodplain Development Permit

Floodplain Development Permit 

Click here for a Floodplain Development Permit.

A Floodplain Development Permit, from the City Engineer, is required for all work within a regulatory floodplain. Regulatory floodplains are defined on the Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM) issued by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Copies of maps and additional floodplain information are available through the Public Works Engineering Division. A permit can be obtained by submitting a completed Floodplain Development Permit to Public Works – Engineering for review and approval.