Pre-Application Meeting Checklist
Instructions and a checklist for the pre-application meeting are under Development Process - General Information. Click here to go to that page on the website.
Planning & Development Checklists
These are based on the UDO (Unified Development Ordinance) and include checklists based on the zoning district in which the property is located, as well as design standards based on the land use. The complete text of the regulations can be found in the UDO. Article 5 covers zoning districts, and Article 7 covers design standards.
Zoning District Tables
The standards in these tables come from the UDO, Article 5 - Zoning Districts. For the complete text, click here.
- AG - Agricultural
- CBD - Planned Central Business District
- CP-1 - Planned Neighborhood Commercial
- CP-2 - Planned Community Commercial
- CS - Planned Commercial Services
- NFO - Neighborhood Fringe Office District
- NSO - Neighborhood Stabilization Overlay
- PI - Planned Light Industrial
- PO - Planned Office
- PRO - Planned Residential Office
- R-1 - Single Family Residential
- RDR - Rural Density Residential
- RLL - Residential Large Lot
- RP-1 - Planned Single Family Residential
- RP-2 - Planned Two-Family Residential
- RP-3 - Planned Residential Mixed Use
- RP-4 - Planned Apartment Residential
- TNZ - Transitional Neighborhood Zone
The standards in these tables come from the UDO, Article 7 - Design Standards. For the complete text of the Article, click here.
- Office - design standards for general, professional, and medical offices; see also Landscape Worksheet and Other Standards below.
- Commercial - design standards for retail, restaurants, services, mixed office/retail, and institutional uses; see also Landscape Worksheet and Other Standards below.
- Industrial - for all industrial uses in Districts CS, Commercial Services, or PI, Planned Industrial, districts; see also Landscape Worksheet and Other Standards below.
- Residential - includes all planned residential districts
- Landscape Worksheet - these standards come from UDO, Article 14, Landscaping, Buffers and Tree Protection. For the complete text of the Article, click here.
- Other Standards - includes landscaping, parking, airport, floodplain, historic, and platting. The landscaping standards come from Article 14 of the UDO; parking from Article 12; airport, floodplain and historic overlay district standards from Article 6, and platting standards from Article 16. For the complete text of these articles, click here.
Public Works Development Engineering
The Public Works Development Engineering reviews are based on the Design and Construction (D&C) Manual. The complete text of the regulations can be found here: D&C Manual.