Finance & Budget Committee
Finance and Administration Departments
This committee reports upon all bills, proposed ordinances, measures or questions referred to it pertaining to the appropriations and the overall financial condition and future needs of the City, as well as, reviews the City Manager's
proposed budget prior to its consideration by the City Council pursuant to Article XI of the City Charter.
- Evaluate and review financial statements
- Review and evaluate investments actions
- Recommends purchasing and bid approvals to the City Council
- Consider all other budget related matters and financial transactions as directed by the City Council
- Reviews the City Manager's proposed budget prior to its consideration by the City Council
Meets on the first Monday of the month at 4:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 220 SE Green Street.